Monday 28 July 2014

Melissa Steel wants to sing at Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards wedding


Kisses For Breakfast singer Melissa Steel says she’d love to be a wedding singer for her old school mate Zayn Malik.

The 20-year-old has been friends with the 1D hunk for years and is willing to offer her services for his big day with Perrie Edwards.

‘I haven’t spoken to him about the wedding, but hopefully I can be singing there,’ the Bradford lass laughed.

‘We were at school together and in the same year and had classes together. He’s always been supportive of me and we’ve been supportive of each other. I am proud of him,’ she gushed.

Revealing Malik, 21, was a squeaky clean student, Steel admits she was a much more disruptive pupil in comparison.

‘I wouldn’t say I was a rebel, but if I had an argument with a teacher, the argument would last for the whole lesson,’ she said.

With her debut single out this week, the singer says she would love to get the 1D star involved as a guest vocalist for one of her album tracks.


‘We always used to talk about doing a YouTube video together but we never got round to it because obviously the One Direction thing took off. His voice is so RnB so if we did a song it would be amazing. I’d love to make that happen,’ she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.