Tuesday 15 July 2014

Amelia Lily loves drinking...and cleaning


Amelia Lily is ready for a booze-up to celebrate her pop comeback – as soon as she can tear herself away from her mop and bucket.

The 19-year-old X Factor star said she has developed a love for cleaning but her Geordie roots mean she knows how to live it up when she does head out for a night on the town.

‘I like to have a party and I like to drink. I’m a northerner – I’ve got a Geordie dad so I like to let my hair down,’ she told Guilty Pleasures in an exclusive chat.

'I’ve not had a mad one in a while. I need one. I’ve just kind of got more domesticated. I’ve become a bit of an old woman,’ she went on.

‘I like to clean and I’m just getting the hang of using the iron. So rock and roll, I know.’

Lily is now gearing up to release her new song, California – a summer pop tune that is all about a long distance relationship between a guy and a girl who are constantly flying between LA and London and passing each other like ships in the night.

While the singer was known to be dating Lawson hunk Adam Pitts last year, she refuses to say if the song – out on August 24 – is about him.

‘I can’t name names. I don’t kiss and tell. I’ll have to keep you guessing,’ she teased.

[Originally published Metro, Guilty Pleasures, Tuesday 15 July 2014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.