Friday 25 July 2014

Chris Pratt: My wife likes me fat



Chris Pratt says he loved getting in shape for his leading role in Guardians of the Galaxy, but explained his wife Anna Farris was less thrilled.

The 35-year-old TV actor graduates to big screen leading man in the action flick and got whipped in to shape for his role, but his 37-year-old wife prefers him with a bit of blubber.

'She likes abs, but she likes her fat husband better,' the funny man said at the film's European Premiere in London's Liecester Square.

'She's a feeder! She wants to keep me locked up in the bedroom all fat and eating Kentucky Fried Chicken,' he added.

Having shed the pounds and bulked up the muscle, Pratt also says he doesn't mind feeling objectified when he has to strip down for certain scenes in the film.

'Do I think I'm being objectified as a sexual object? It feels good!' he laughed, adding that getting in shape for the space adventure left him feeling in the best condition of his life.

'I became much healthier and I feel younger than when I started making this movie,' he said.

WIth the film filled with gags throughout, the former Parks and Recreation star says he had an easy way to keep a straight face when cameras were rolling.

'When every frame of film costs fifty thousand dollars, they get really pissed when you start blowing it by laughing in takes,' he warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.