Friday 4 July 2014

James Cordon begs Harry Styles to let him write for 1D


James Corden says he is constantly begging One Direction to let him write them a hit after he penned a tune in his new film.

The jolly 35-year-old comedian stars alongside Keira Knightley and Mark Ruffalo in music rom-com Begin Again and now he wants to use his new skills to help his mate Harry Styles.

‘I’d love to write with One Direction but I doubt they would let me. I’m constantly talking to Harry about letting me do anything,’ he revealed at the low key UK premiere at London’s Ham Yard hotel on Wednesday.

Corden also revealed he is working on a TV project with HBO – which is notorious for sex and violence filled shows like Game of Thrones and Sex & The City – however he’s not sure how extreme his own efforts will be.

‘Can I write a good sex scene? I’ve not given it a huge amount of thought!’ he laughed.

[Originally published Metro, Guilty Pleasures, Friday 4 July 2014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.