Friday 2 August 2013

Nicole Scherzinger: I’m lonely and single after Lewis Hamilton split


Lonely singleton Nicole Scherzinger has revealed she is struggling to adjust to life after splitting with long-term lover Lewis Hamilton.
The Don’t Hold Your Breath singer, 35, has revealed she is glad to have The X Factor and her music to distract her from her heartache.
She told Metro: ‘Fortunately I love the people here and they give me so much love back, because I don’t have anyone here, I don’t have my family, I don’t even have any friends here. My publicist is my closest friend.’
Nicole is looking forward to catching up with her former protégé Rylan, who will also be able to help heal her pain after splitting with Lewis, 28, last month.
‘He’s my new date!’ the former Pussycat Doll laughed, adding: ‘I talked to him last night and we’re trying to figure out when we can go out for dinner. And he’s so busy every night. I’m so happy for him.’
Nicole is also thrilled to have Sharon Osbourne on the X Factor panel, saying ‘She has brought out the worst in all of us in the best way.’
But if fans expect fireworks to fly between the two powerful women, they are going to be disappointed as the two get on famously.

‘I love Sharon. She brought me on to The X Factor. I was her mentor at her house in Beverley hills many years ago,’ she said, recalling series four of the show.
‘She just kind of took me under her wing and she is really lovely as a woman. It’s really nice to see other women in the industry who are kind and give empowerment to others. That’s rare.’
Nicole went on to explain the value of having another woman on her side, saying: ‘Girls, we’re catty and there’s insecurity but she’s a special breed, she’s just awesome. She’s just outrageous and fun and a riot.’

[Originally published Metro Guilty Pleasures 16 July 2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.