Wednesday 7 May 2014

Miley Cyrus: I didn't overdose


Miley Cyrus has hit back at online trolls who accused her of a drug overdose when she was forced to cancel part of her Bangerz World tour due to an allergic reaction.

The 21-year-old singer blasted her haters who didn't believe her when she fell ill after swallowing some dodgy antibiotics.

'I didn't have a drug overdose. I took some s***ty antibiotics the doctor gave me for an infection and I had a reaction,' the star defiantly stated at the opening of the European leg of her Bangerz world tour in London on Tuesday night.

'My immune system was already low because I had a death in my family and my body literally couldn't take anything else so I had an antibiotic and had an allergic reaction that really sucked,' she explained before sarcastically adding her online critics took a low blow.

'You know what makes me a lot better is when people online say that "you're overdosing on drugs!" That makes me feel a lot better. I had a really s***ty week and those s***ty comments made it a lot s***tier.'

The Wrecking Ball singer said she also feels bad that she got struck down with illness - because she is surprisingly clean living.

'I'm actually really responsible when it comes to being on tour. What's the most fucked part of me being the one who got sick is that I'm probably the one on this tour that doesn't smoke or drink before a show because I take this s**t really seriously. It's like being an athlete up here.'

'I did a lot of yoga and all natural because doctors couldn't fix me but now I feel better than I've ever felt because I've been on honies and laughing and that stuff is keeping me healthy. Doctors should be scared of vitamins and this insane honey that is amazing for immunity as the next day I woke up and was ready for this tour. It will cure people and then doctors will be out of a job.'

Now back to full strength, Cyrus promises she will bring even more fun now the tour has resumed.

'I'm gonna f**k this place up. We're gonna have a lot of fun. Some people were saying "maybe they are more conservative in England?" And I'm like, "No! We're gonna have tops off, screaming and having a good time!" I'm excited for this European tour because I feel I can do what I want.'

Cyrus also says her racy stage costumes have brought her a tonne of compliments - from Strippers.


'A lot of strippers like my outfits,' the star said ahead of her headlining performance at the O2.


'So many strippers ask me where I get my shit and I'm like "this is custom made",' she laughed.


The singer back tracked on a statement from last year that a 'star is someone who doesn't have to take her clothes off to be sex' saying: 'you are a lot more famous if you show your tits.'

[Originally published Metro, Guilty Pleasures, Wednesday 7 May 2014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.