Monday 12 May 2014

Elizabeth Olsen: Aaron's like a brother


Elizabeth Olsen says Aaron Taylor-Johnson is as good as family since they play husband and wife in Godzilla and siblings in the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron.

The 25-year-old American actress says the British star, 23, is ‘like a brother’ and she’s relishing working with him on two major blockbusters.

‘In Godzilla we actually didn't get to have too many scenes together. So working on Avengers we're actually getting more familiar with each other than on this film,’ she explained.

'He definitely feels like a brother. We have that playful, teasing relationship. And it is also the first time I've ever worked with the same actor on two projects so there is a comfort there,' she added.

She also revealed that real life siblings - twins Mary-Kate and Ashley, 27 - still give her hand-me-down clothes.

'I don't really like shopping so my sisters used to give me hand-me-downs, but now they make clothes for a living so I wear that,' she giggled - while wrapping one of her sister's The Row jackets over an Elie Saab evening dress as she stood on the red carpet at the European premiere of Godzilla in London’s Leicester Square.

Looking elegant at the event, Olsen suggested she is something of a tom-boy when it comes to her personal film choices.

'Films like Godzilla were my favourite kind of movies growing up so it's really great to be working on the other end of them,’ she revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.