Tuesday 15 April 2014

The Vamps reveal celebrity crushes


While it is no secret James McVey of The Vamps is a Taylor Swift obsessive (he tweets her ALL the time), apparently she’s not the only one he has his eyes on.

And his bandmates Connor Ball, 20; Tristan Evans, 19 and Brad Simpson, 18, also want to meet some famous women.

In a break between gigs to promote their debut album, Meet The Vamps, the lads revealed who their dream dates would be.

James, are you still obsessing over Taylor Swift?

JM: I actually have many crushes at the moment. I feel a bit naughty. I am sort of cheating on Taylor with a few other babes. There are a few actresses that tickle my fancy. I like a Coronation Street actress – Georgia May Foote. But I’m not confident at all when it comes to talking to girls. I just abuse them on Twitter and send them loads of tweets.

What about the rest of you?

TE: I like Iggy Azalea. I haven’t tweeted her to let her know. I’m just waiting to meet her and then see if she’s too gangster for me. She would destroy me.

CB: I want to go out with Arianna Grande or Mila Kunis. She’s so hot.

And you, Brad?

BS: Zooey Deschannell. She’s funny, she’s quirky. She’s a bit different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.