Monday 14 April 2014

Quickfire Q&A: Jamie Foxx at Spider-Man premiere


Jamie Foxx confessed his arachnid fears, prankster skills and super-hero ambitions at the UK premiere of the Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Answering questions while he sped down the red carpet in London, the 46-year-old Texan – who plays villainous Electro in the film – was in a jovial mood.

Is it true you were the biggest prankster on the Spider-Man set?

I was always joking and clowning and just having a good time.

And you do a mean Michael Jackson impression?

Why is everyone saying that? I suppose I did do a good one this one time…

Is it true you are scared of spiders?

I can’t stand spiders. I’m scared. I don’t play with them.

Which super-hero would you want to play?

I would love to play Spawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.