Sunday 30 September 2012

ALICJA BACHLEDA


Polish actress Alicja Bachleda was born in Mexico, where her father was a professor at a University in Tampico. Her family moved back to Poland when she was young, but Bachleda now spends her time between the USA and Europe. “I’m a very European soul, so I go back and forth and I enjoy being in different places,” she says. “Travel is one of the lovely aspects of my job, but right now I would call Los Angeles my home.” 
    With a busy work schedule, international travel and having recently given birth to her first child (with Colin Farrell), how does Bachleda find the time to relax? “I have to remind myself,” she admits. “I am so happy to devote myself to others and especially my little son, but it is important to find those minutes every day to be attached with your inner self and be relaxed. Yoga helps.”
 















[Originally published in Wonderland Magazine Issue 22, April 2010. Photography Kenneth Cappello]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.