Thursday 7 August 2014

Pixie Lott talks duets, Selena, and meeting Justin Bieber


Pixie Lott reckons Justin Bieber still carries a flame for his ex Selena Gomez after they shared their appreciation for the fellow singer in Monaco earlier this year.

Lott hung out with the Biebs – who has had an on-off relationship with Gomez since 2010 – after she performed at the Grand Prix and they found themselves gushing over the American beauty.

‘When I was in the South of France I bumped into Justin Bieber and we were both talking about how elegant and beautiful she is,’ 23-year-old Lott revealed.

Hinting that she may have something of a girl-crush on 20-year-old Bieber’s ex, the Nasty singer continued: ‘I think she is so lovely and beautiful. She is really talented.’

She also said she would love to reunite with Gomez, 22, for a pop duet having sung with her on a track back in 2011.

‘Selena recorded a song I had written and she left my parts in on the middle eight so it ended up being Selena Gomez featuring Pixie Lott,’ Lott explained.

‘There are lots of boy-girl duets but there isn’t as many girl-girl ones. One of my favourite songs is The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica. I’ve always said I’d love to team up with another girl for a girl power track,’ she said.

Lott is currently romping her way up the album charts with her self-titled third record which has entered the Top 10 in the mid-week charts.


‘It is really exciting that it is No. 8 at the moment as my last album was out at a tricky week and its position didn’t do as well as this one has done – so I’m really over the moon about that,’ she said at her album launch at London’s Langham hotel on Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.