Saturday 16 August 2014

Ella Henderson talks marriage proposals, Adele and Bond theme ambitions



Chart topper Ella Henderson says she has been flooded with marriage proposals since unleashing her debut single earlier this year.

The 18-year-old former X Factor star says she is a little alarmed by her infatuated fans who demand her hand in marriage online.

‘It freaks me out when people I’ve never met are like, “marry me! Please!” I think the scary thing is I think they aren’t even sixteen yet,’ the singer laughed.

However Henderson is she’s already taken – having been dating fellow Grimsby local, Matt Harvey, since January this year.

‘I don’t tend to discuss too much about him. He’s so private and I respect him for that and that’s the way he wants it,’ she says of her own happy romance – although she admits she has to leave him behind when work takes her around the world.

‘He’s got a job! So he has to work,’ she sighs before changing topic to wishing she could meet fellow singer Adele who championed her when she competed on The X Factor back in 2012.

‘I would love to sing with her at some point. It would be really dark. Not gloomy, but imagine Rolling in the Deep mixed with Ghost! It would be really cool,’ she gushed.

Another ambition for Henderson is to mirror Skyfall singer Adele by penning her own 007 tune.

‘It is definitely on my bucket list to perform and write a song for a Bond theme one day,’ she reveals, but confessed she couldn’t imaging going one step further to become a Bond girl.

‘They always die! And it’s really upsetting. Whenever you engage with one and think “I really like that one!” she’s dead going down in a lift under water,’ she laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.