Saturday 1 March 2014

Ellie Goulding: I can crack nuts with my thighs



Fitness fanatic Ellie Goulding reckons her legs are in such good shape she could crack a nut with her thighs.
The 27-year-old blonde beauty said she’s be up for the challenge to prove just how athletic her body is.
‘I think I probably can crack a walnut with my thighs. I’d give it a go!’ she teased.
‘I used to get bad knees, but not anymore. I stretch before I work out now,’ she added, saying she takes care not to get injured when she hits the pavements running.
Despite winning female solo artist at the Brits – and wowing the audience with a stage performance – the Burn singer revealed she does still get nervous before she goes on stage.
‘If I didn’t get nervous I wouldn’t give my best performance. I’d give a mediocre performance so I have to go for it and be exciting. I’ve paid a lot of people to cheer to encourage me,’ the singer added.
[Originally published Metro, Guilty Pleasures, Thursday 20 February 2014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.